EME 2040

     My name is Guadalupe Jimenez, but I go by Lupita. I am a freshman at Florida State University and I will be majoring in Elementary Education. I am from Naples, Florida, but moved to Tallahassee recently. I am a shy person, but can be very outgoing once I get to know you better. 

    I have used various forms of technology in an education setting in my prior classes. I have utilized Kahoot, Prezzi, Flipgrid in classes to take review for quizzes or create my own quizzes or presentations. In this class I utilized Flipgrid last week to create my introduction video. I have no issue utilizing these resources and think they are pretty basic and simple to understand and create. 


    Some personal learning networks I have use to help me improve my learning is Quizlet, Grammarly, Khan Academy and hands on experience. Throughout school I would use these resources to help me study and allow me grow my knowledge in areas I was struggling. Having hands on experience helps me stay focused and engaged. I think this way helps me learn best and it is my most enjoyable way to learn. 


Comments

  1. Hi, Lupita. It is so nice to meet you. My name is Sofia Cabrera, and I am a senior at FSU. If you ever need help with anything, you're welcome to contact me. I know being a freshman can be challenging sometimes. Best of luck throughout this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lupita, I'm also a freshman majoring in elementary education. I know Naples - I'm from Vero Beach if you know where that is. I also used FlipGrid a lot during high school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment