Blog #9
My experience as a distant learner this semester has probably been the best it has ever been. I usually do not like taking online courses but I have felt pretty motivated this semester even though I had two classes online. In the past I have disliked the lack of contact between teachers, but I think my professor has done a great job at communicating with us. I enjoy reading her announcements and feedback. When I am a teacher, something I can do to improve the experience of distance learners is to allow more engagement from me to my students to occur to keep them motivated. Open Educational Resources (OER) are learning resources that are mainly offered online that allow anyone to utilize and can be used in multiple ways. An online resource that I know about is Khan Academy. It is a website online that can be utilized by anyone and it allows students to use it as a study or prep resou...

"Inside My Classroom" by knittymarie is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0
ReplyDelete