Blog #6



    When I first began using Diigo, I was not a fan of it. It seemed confusing and I did not know how to get to our group from the home page. After getting in our group and seeing my peers post, I think it is a great resource. It provides the descriptions of the articles and tags which I think can be useful when looking up information. 

    I think blogging so far has been great. It is usually an easy task but still allows you to reflect in your work and think about topics that may not be in mind. During my blogging process I have learned various new skills. For example, creating the teacher newsletter required me to learn multiple new tools on Microsoft Word.

    An interesting  Web 2.0 tool that I could possible use in teaching is a Facebook group I found. This group allows teachers to asks for ideas for certain topics or ask for advice. I think it can become useful in the future when I am first beginning my teacher career and if I am feeling a little lost. I know there are multiple groups like this so there could be many opportunities to learn new techniques and websites. 


https://www.facebook.com/groups/1272073356222397

Comments