Blog #7



    I think teacher pages on schools websites are important. I think it can provide very basic but important information. I choose to look for my old high schools teacher pages. I think it looks very basic but helpful. It provides teachers email, phone number, area of teaching and a picture of the teacher. It has enough information to get in contact with the teacher so I think it is a good resource. 





    I envision using technology to accomplish professional responsibilities more efficiently and effectively by using the internet to send emails to potential employers, look for jobs, created a resume in Microsoft Word, and attend potential meetings that could be online or over Zoom. A specific teacher productivity tool I can use in my future classroom could be Google Docs. With the internet playing a huge role in school, I think using Google Docs will allow for my students to have their work organized and easy to find. 

    When first using PB Works, it annoyed me. I was having trouble signing up but thankfully was able to figure it out (thanks to you). When I first signed in it was very confusing and my group mates and I were having trouble connecting our emails but eventually figured it out. I think it provides a lot of resources to be able to create the platform but can be difficult to navigate. I could use a wiki with my future students by having them do a project on a lesson I am teaching in the classroom. I think its a great tool since it would allow them to work on it at home together without actually having to be together. 

Comments